One of the hardest tasks facing talent acquisition leaders is how to improve the quality of hires they make. They ask questions such as:
- Where should we focusing our sourcing?
- Which hires have outperformed their peers?
- How can we improve the onboarding process to help performance?
Hiring the wrong person can have huge implications for your organization, but it could take months or years before you know if you’ve made the right call.
You’ll need the following information to build your own model:
- Performance review scores since hiring (replace with interview scores for a quicker, but less accurate, view)
- Hire date, prior role, and company
Make your own copy of this sheet and fill in the tables as thoroughly as possible. You may need significant edits to fit your current process.